Sunday, January 4, 2009

Seagull Shoot Slideshow



Thanks to the suggestion by Jerry Jelinek, about 7 or 8 photographers ventured down to Gordon Park (E 72nd St) to take photos of the gulls on Lake Erie on Saturday Jan 3rd. Jerry couldn't make it on Saturday but he was going down on Sunday to check it out for himself. It was a great day on Saturday, the sun was shining and the sky was blue and it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. There were hundreds of gulls flying around and floating on the Lake,if you like taking photos of birds this is the place to go. I haven't done much bird photography and a lot of shots didn't come out as I hoped they would, but I did get some shots I liked, you can check them out in the slide show above or go to my gallery Seagulls

We all had a great time and everyone wants to go back for another shoot, so in a couple of weeks we'll probably go back and do a late afternoon and sunset shoot of the Gulls. So if you're interested or have any comments Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment